Controlling Internship - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
* Providing support to Plant Controlling department;
* Maintain updated various financial reports, databases or scorecards;
* Inventory of production equipment;
* Product costing;
* Support in the preparation of periodical management reports.
* Finance/Economics University studies ongoing;
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule.