Quality Engineer for Molding Technology - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
* Process qualifications and process capability studies according to the specific procedures, including statistic evaluation, evaluation and decision of capability results;
* Define improvements from the results, realization and check the effectivity;
* Participate to Internal audits and support for customer audits;
* Support of statistical methods (SPC, Preliminary Process Capability Analysis, Process Capability Analysis);
* Create and update the work instructions for final inspection, failure catalogs, visual aids and attention sheets;
* Support in implementation of engineering changes in manufacturing;
* Responsible to lead, track and monitor the actions for process improvements (FPY, Jidoka, etc).
* Relevant experience in molding process and coating process would be a plus;
* Optical know how;
* Measurement equipment;
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes;
* Problem solving and traceability skills;
* Quality analysis and reporting skills;
* Knowledge of FMEA and control plan;
* Knowledge of quality standards ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, VDA 6.5, IPC A610 class 3;
* Knowledge of statistics SPC, MSA;
* Experiences in audits;
* MS Office;
* Advanced English knowledge.