SW Architecture Method Expert - He[a]t CT PMT (TM)
he[a]t (Holistic Engineering and Technologies Organization) is the central organization driving the race for the future mobility ecosystem and takes responsibility for future technologies and solutions in the Automotive sector. he[a]t CT organization in Timisoara is built to be a central technology development, communication, and dissemination node, to prepare the future technologies, in collaboration with the BUs and customers.
Within he[a]t the PMT (Process Methods and Tools) organization has the target to increase the efficiency and productivity in Automotive Engineering.
he[a]t PMT develops and provides holistic solutions through the House of Solutions across all Continental Automotive business units in an Agile organizational setup. This includes the overall Engineering processes (incl. methods, roles, templates, process variants) and tool chain (incl. workflows) governance as well as quality standards aligned with internal stakeholders, external customers, and industry.
We need you to be active member in the Software Solution team. Your main activities are:
- Methodology Development;
- Tool Development;
- Option: Develop or maintain tool extensions;
- Develop a Model Based Software Engineering process & methodology for SW Architecture;
- Support the development of a collaboration concept based (e.g. multi user concepts, reuse of models, ...);
- Consider development standards, like Automotive SPICE, Functional Safety, Security and development frameworks like Agile;
- Derive requirements from the methodology for development of tool extensions, like Profiles, Templates, Wizards, Plug-Ins, Importer / Exporter;
- Develop solutions for consistent interface development across SW Architecture, Detailed Design and Code;
- Develop work instructions;
- Develop profiles;
- Knowledge Management;
- Perform training and coaching;
- Enable project teams to use and extend the solution for specific needs;
- Moderation of meetings and workshops.
- University Degree;
- 2 Years experienced in Java and XML development;
- Knowledge of:
- object-oriented programming languages like Java, C++, C#;
- programming in Python;
- Modelling languages and methodologies: UML, SYML, MBSE;
- Architectural principles (decomposition, hierarchy, abstraction);
- Definition of structural designs with its components and interfaces;
- SW Testing;
- SW development dedicated processes, methods and tools;
- Experience in cross platform applications (Windows and Linux);
- Experience in DevOps and continuous integration;
- Out of the box thinking;
- Experience in working in a global team / global environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Good English knowledge.
Nice to have, basic knowledge on:
- Agile Methodologies, SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe;
- Standards: Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262, Security;
- Viewpoints (Requirements-, Functional-, Logicaland Technical-Viewpoint);
- Specification of dynamic behaviors;
- Specification of requirements;
- Engineering Tools: Enterprise Architect / Rhapsody, DOORS;
- MatLab Simulink.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
- A coach for the onboarding period;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.