Junior Accountant - Fixed-Term Contract
Edenred is a leading services and payments platform and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting 50 million employees and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 850,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (meal vouchers), fleet and mobility (fuel cards, commuter vouchers), incentives (gift vouchers, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (virtual cards). These solutions enhance employee well-being and purchasing power, improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly every day.
Our employees vibe with a passion for customer service, respect, imagination, simplicity and the entrepreneurial spirit that are Edenred’s values. For everyone who wants to experience that vibe, who needs it in their professional life, we want to be the best company to come and work and develop each person who takes part in the Edenred adventure
You are graduated from a bachelor’s or master’s degree in tax, accounting or finance
You have demonstrated:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong planning & organizing skills
- Analytical and result oriented skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Language required: Romanian. English will be a plus.
He/she will be in charge of:
- Management of expense claims
- Bank connections, income reconciliations and delivery of orders
- Input bank transactions in the accounting system (other than clients incomes)
EXPECTED START DATE: ASAP
- Location: Bucharest Office
- Specific working conditions: Full-time job