HR Contact Center Team Lead with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Contact Center Team Lead with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Your career is about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
Skills that make your work successful:
• Bachelor's Degree required;
• Contact center experience;
• Advanced German and English level;
• Demonstrated issue management/problem solving skills;
• Discretion, professionalism, confidentiality and judgment;
• Strong customer service skills;
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues;
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels;
• Ability to function effectively as a team member and organize work activities for others on the team;
• Ability to develop /analyze/interpret data, rationale for alternative solutions to problems and take appropriate action;
• Ability & interest in training other team members;
• Ability to implement business solutions addressing specific needs of functional area or process, by researching Best Practices;
• Ability to set and strive to achieve specific, measurable, and challenging goals;
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices/work programs. Ensure proper execution of processes by team;
• Review all incoming work for clarity, provide clear work directions, e.g., receive requests for assistance from the field, determine level of assistance required and respond appropriately;
• Demonstrate expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities;
• May make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours;
• Manage workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from direct manager;
• Perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work (e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks) within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency;
• Prepare, analyze and interpret complex reports/information and formulate conclusions;
• Ensure that all of the client responsibilities occur in accordance with the Statement of Work and Service Level Agreement with client(s) ;
• Act as technical and functional resource and Subject Matter Expert for team members, peers and/or clients as assigned;
• May be accountable for ongoing management of effective client service relationship in one area of the business, by acting as main point of contact for senior client representatives.
• Anticipate, identify, and assess complex issues/problems. Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution. Communicate changes to direct manager and assist other team leads with resolutions, as needed;
• Identify, document, and review opportunities for team improvement in procedures/processes/standards to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency; provide cost estimates and execute implementation of improvements required to direct work within clear budgetary guidelines;
• Meet with project managers on large or complex projects to determine format, plan the project timeframe and estimate the project’s overtime needs;
• Perform analysis of quality audits; analyze results and develop process improvements to maintain quality deliverables;
• Assist with providing operational statistics and escalate operational issues to direct manager.
• Plan and facilitate weekly (as required) team calls/meetings. May present and facilitate at group meetings and new hire integrations; may develop presentation content;
• Create annual team objectives with direct manager approval. Monitor and coach team to meet objectives;
• prepares, coordinates and conducts performance appraisals, and counsels employees on career and performance/disciplinary issues;
• May participate, either voluntarily or through direct manager’s request, on task forces, process teams, committees and special projects.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!