Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• 3 years’ experience on similar roles;
• Fluent in English; French would be a plus;
• Python 3 Flask or Django;
• Neo4J experience would be a plus;
• TDD/BDD approach;
• Understanding of Agile methodology;
• Attention to details;
• Team Player.
You will be involved in the development and maintainance of an internal application responsible with the infrastructure internal invoicing mechanism. Your role will require you to operationally manage and follow the topics where development team is involved. Another important aspect about your role is to continously try to find ways to improve the applications code/performance. You will be actively be involved in developing a private cloud platform.
• Monitor production infrastructure
• Monitor and add data integration flows
• Implement new features and ensure delivery in production
• Continously improve the existing codebase
• Be part of an Agile SAFe team