Governance, Risk and Assurance Analyst
Who we are?
Schlumberger is a technology company that partners with customers to access energy. Our people, representing over 160 nationalities, are providing leading digital solutions and deploying innovative technologies to enable performance and sustainability for the global energy industry. With expertise in more than 120 countries, we collaborate to create technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
What are we looking for?
The G.R.A. Analyst is responsible for improving the control framework and design walkthrough exercises to ensure that the framework integrates with the control report. The G.R.A. Analyst helps implement quality controls with standardized work instructions and provide evidence guidelines. This person ensures that staff has continuous training based on the standard controls and the self-assessment process, and oversees the evidence retention guidelines and toolkit to meet external, internal and statutory audit requirements.
- Conduct risk and controls walkthrough exercises to design an improved controls framework.
- Implement the evidence retention guidelines and toolkit to meet external, internal and statutory audit requirements.
- Partner with Process Analysts to ensure all controls have a single point operator, back up and control owner.
- Manage the collection and provision of documents requested by external, internal and statutory auditors, and against budget.
- Ensure continuous training for process staff on standard controls execution and self-assessment processes and audit readiness, responsiveness and behaviors.
- Open and close meetings with auditors and provide a point of contact for interviews and evidence.
- Champion improvement of the process controls framework and audit process, and support the Process Manager in implementation.
- Help implement quality control work instructions and operationalization of evidence retention guidelines.
- Manage the schedule of controls self-assessment and control owner confirmation and controls reporting.
- Understand and comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Strong basics of accounting, internal control and risks
- Good English (written and verbal)
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in Accounting/Audit field
- Experience in SAP
- Big Four experience
- Knowledgeable or at least interests in digital finance and digital auditing eg how use of PBI or other analytics can help achieve better internal control, continuous control monitoring
- Experience with Blackline
If you accept the Schlumberger challenge, then we are waiting for your CV!