Working Student Prototype Coordinator, Engineering Center Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- University studies in progress
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have a systematic, organized and precise working style;
- You have an independent and pro-active working style;
- You are process oriented;
- You have the ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- You have good communication skills;
- You have the ability to work in team (including virtual teams).
The languages you should know:
- Advanced English knowledge is mandatory;
- Any language skills beside English would be a plus.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch! Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will work in an environment that allows you to learn and technically and professionally develop yourself;
- You will take part in shaping high tech solutions together with the team;
- You will support the Prototype Coordinator ( with forecast updates, clarification of technical content etc.);
- You will offer support for the Prototype Coordination with document maintenance with Excel Macros and VBA;
- You will support the Prototype Coordination with weekly Cockpit Chart creation;
- You will learn to create overviews via Power BI;
- You will be part of a working students team.