Security and Privacy Architect for HMI (TM)
"Providing smart security for the smart cars!" If you think this sounds like a suitable mission for you, then read further! As a Security and Privacy Architect, you will be responsible for defining the mechanisms and architecture that will help to ensure security of the product and the privacy of its users:
* Analysis and identification of security weaknesses in driver and vehicle functions for a specific target system (e.g. Cluster instrument, Head-Up display);
* Concept development of security systems in automotive products, contributing to overall product architecture and requirements;
* Review HW and SW architectures with respect to Security & Privacy aspects;
* Implementation of Threat Analysis and Risk Assessments for Automotive Systems (TARA);
* Defines and track the usage of third-party Security & Privacy HW and SW components within a product;
* Support for the acquisition and offer process, as well as the coordination of system security requests with customers.
This is what it takes to be successful in Security & Privacy Architect role:
* University degree in an engineering technical field;
* More than 3 years experience in Software development area;
* Extensive knowledge and relevant experience in the Cybersecurity field;
* Knowledge of HW related aspects of Cybersecurity;
* Good collaboration & presentation skills;
* Experienced in architecture modelling and architecture tools.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment.