Security and Privacy Manager for HMI (TM)
"Providing smart security for the smart cars!" If you think this sounds like a suitable mission for you, then read further! As a Security and Privacy Manager, you will have to organize the activities related to Cybersecurity development as part of our products: Instrument clusters and/or Head-up Displays for passenger cars. What are your responsibilities in this role?
* to be the representative regarding Cybersecurity aspects of the project (HW, SW);
* to work closely with the team on the estimates, schedule and activities related to Cybersecurity;
* to conduct threat analysis and risk assessment;
* to initiate the creation and modification of project-related Security and Privacy work products and artifacts, including reviews, assessments and testing;
* to define and coordinate the launch in production and key provisioning.
This is what it takes to be successful in Security and Privacy Manager:
* University degree in an engineering technical field;
* More than 3 years experience in Software development area;
* Good knowledge in project management/coordination activities;
* Extensive knowledge and relevant experience in the Cybersecurity field;
* Knowledge of HW related aspects of Cybersecurity;
* Good collaboration & presentation skills.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment.