Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
o Python: Version 3 in Async mode : 3-5 years
o InfluxDB, RedisDB - 1 year plus (or equivalent)
o Agile development
o Docker, Docker Compose - 1 year +
o Kubernetes, Swarm, Cloud deployments
o API with REST and JSON payload - 1 year +
Applications are invited for the position of Python Developper working in the TeraVM 5G RIC team. This team is responsible for the development of our solutions for testing and monitoring the core of modern telecom 5G Core networks based on 3GPP's 5G Services Based Architecture.
TeraVM 5G product line is a containerized micro-services solution based on the latest available technologies including Docker, Asynchronous Python, HTTP/2, and OpenAPIv3 (and many more). It also leverages our existing Intellectual Property in C/C++, Virtualization, and high scale network simulation, including new developments in all areas.
Working in the TeraVM 5G RIC team, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining the framework and network functions that integrate our 5G test & monitoring solution. This role provides unparalleled exposure to the latest telecom standards and networking technologies.
The TeraVM product is a virtualized test/measurement solution that can emulate/measure millions of application streams. As a solution, TeraVM can be embedded in different test setups: OpenStack / Hybrid Cloud, Cyber Thread Analysis, Video delivery, Network Visualization Function, etc.
Luxoft is engaged with Wireless division in the development of the TerraVM line of products, being fully responsible for the development of a few of the applications that are parts of the TerraVM eco-system.
• Becoming an expert on 5G Service Based Architecture and its procedures, applied to RIC OpenRAN testing area for the moment
• Working with product management to specify how customer requirements can be developed into features in the product.
• Expanding the functionality and capabilities of our 5G Network Functions.
• Ensuring the product's Quality and Performance based on automated tests integrated within a Continuous Integration system.
• Finding and alleviating architectural bottlenecks, providing solutions that truly help our customers achieving the same.
• Exposing our product's features and capabilities through a configuration and management interface that is truly useful for the customer.
• Making our solution smarter, easier to integrate, and more able to diagnose issues and provide insightful and practical tips to our customers.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Probleme tehnice? Raporteaza eroarea la suport