Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Experience with micro frontend
- Knowledge of both SQL and non-SQL databases (PostgreDB and MongoDB are plus)
- Unit, Integration, and Acceptance testing of developed code
- Understanding of GoF patterns, SOLID principles
- Proven spoken English
Experience in TDD and BDD
Experience with Azure Cloud on a basic level
Our Client is one of the largest in UK groceries and general merchandise retailer is in the middle of transformation to technology Company in retail. As part of this exercise renovation of the technology landscape taking place across the Company. As a partner, we support our client in this journey and help to develop from scratch new applications for various departments (Supply Chain, Product Lifecycle Management, Finance, HR etc.). Our teams are responsible for development of platform components in Agile environment together with client, based on event based Microservices architecture. As a developer you will work in team of professionals in your Country and collaborate with experts from all over the world to develop a modern high loaded applications in Cloud environment.
Our ideal Candidate is a passionate smart individual with a strong engineering background, who is ready to work in self-managed team, accept challenges and take active role in their resolutions. Successor will not only solve engineering tasks, but take responsibility over technology Company business goals resolution together with the Product owner and business stakeholders. Your effort will help our client to meet their passion to satisfy the most demanded client and to become the number one technology company in retail. In return you will have the ability to grow your technical skills, extend your network and share knowledge with experts all over the world.
Heavy involvement in design, early prototyping and transformation of them into consumer features
- Development of new services from scratch
- Architecture of new end-to-end features for seamless and modern customer and employee journey
- Performance optimization of high load systems
- Usage of best practices for clean and maintainable code
- Participation in peer-to-peer reviews
- Usage of innovative and latest trends and frameworks
- Active role in self-managed Agile environment
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Probleme tehnice? Raporteaza eroarea la suport