Packet Core 2nd Line Engineer(Ericsson)
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Detailed understanding of PS core protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, SCTP, GTP, Radius, Diameter, SIGTRAN, RANAP, GMM, Diameter)
• Packet Switch network analysis and troubleshooting, problem and change management
• Good knowledge of a mobile network architecture (2G, 3G, LTE) with experience in main vendors technologies (Ericsson, Cisco, Huawei)
• Team working oriented
• University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology
• 1-2 years of experience in Telecommunication on similar position.
• Hands on experience on Packet Core elements (GGSN, SGSN, MME, S/PGW, PCRF)
• Volte experience
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality, continuity of service and the restoring time for Packet Switch Network elements.
• In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
• In case of incident, assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service and performance restoration.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network, e.g. Daily Walkthroughs and Health checks for Packet Core components.
• Solve network related Customer Complaints within SLA. Tracing and debugging on various Packet Core Networks elements (SGSN, GGSN, DNS, etc.).
• Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network. Introduce and manage cutting edge technologies including vendor and on the job training
• Assure planned work activities and upgrade of Packet Core components. Onboarding and implementation of Service requests ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on functionalities.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!