Web and Database Developer - 2 months internship - Athena, Greece
About APOLINK APOLINK is a company that offers a web-based platform for industrial uses that sells or leases new or used equipment and machinery, excess production, and packaging materials. Description Database Developers, also called database programmers, are primarily responsible for creating and implementing computer databases. They determine the best database management system for a particular client, as well as test database programs for efficiency and performance and troubleshoot and correct problems.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 5:00pm
- Implementation-further development of an electronic platform on the internet for the company, APOLINK. The online platform is for industrial companies that want to sell, buy, or rent equipment and raw materials from other industrial companies.
- Contact potential customers for initial upload to the platform.
- Technical support to the users of the platform.
- Implementation of feedback from users on usability and additional features they would like.
Backgrounds: Computer sciences, Software development and programming;
Minimum study level: Bachelor;
Salary: This job is unpaid
Opportunity Fee: 179.00 EUR (ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
Accomodation will be provided and paid.
Benefits for interns
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field
Once you make the application an AIESEC representative will contact you via phone as soon as possible and provide you with more information and guidance. Please make sure to check your inbox or spam mail for the next 3 days after your application.