Programme Manager - Infrastructure & Cloud Cross Services
Accountable for Delivery and Leadership of the c?100M Infra Hosting Programme of work consisting of a large collection of projects across the Infrastructure and Cloud estate and services, all contributing to key Synergy Benefits realisation, large scale change and services improvements to the Integrated LSEG Business.
Strong alignment with all parts of I&C Technology Services as well as with the central PMO, Risk and COO offices to ensure adherence to LSEG Governance, Change and Standards governance. Ownership of programme financials, risks and delivery metrics. Accountable for driving compliance to I&C and enterprise policies and standards.
- Actively Leads all phases of the large-scale technical transformation programmes within the designated area using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Full accountability for Governance and Reporting, Resourcing against scope and budget
- Working alongside Finance to jointly own and be accountable for financial and budgetary planning and compliance as well as delivery against Integration Synergy targets.
- Proactivity manages risk and change, both programme and operational
- Delivery of Projects of varying sizes under one Programme
- Effectively communicates to senior stakeholders including business leaders, technology CIOs and key partners across technology
- Own Governance status and review
- Engage with COO and Business Aligned Programme Delivery leadership as well as IMO Office
- Delivery of Strategic Programme, SD-Net
- Adherence of teams adoption of I&C Programme Governance and overall LSEG Change Framework
- Delivery of Critical I&C Strategic programme
- Achievement of required synergy benefits
- Conformance to standards/exception
- Delivery against budget both financial and timeline
- Time to market milestone of projects
- Successful delivery of project with 0 Programme associated outages to service
- 5+ Years Technology Programme Delivery within financial services industry
- Working experience with both Agile and Waterfall
- Proven experience Establishing Programme Governance
- Strong Finance and analytical background to manage large scale programme accounting
- Understanding of business-critical regulated infrastructure and risk requirements
- Team leadership both Project and Agile teams
- Experience of technical programme governance process as chair
- Strong stakeholder management
- Extremely organized and experienced managing a large portfolio of projects of varying sizes and different technical disciplines
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Share Purchase Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension Plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.