IT Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Inetum Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service center in Bucharest, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• At least 3 years of experience in IT Project Management;
• Good knowledge of Agile methodology;
• Experience In Telco is nice to have;
• Exposure to Cloud Migration Project Management is a plus;
• Experience with Change Management Process projects.
• Manage transition and integration Data, AI and Enterprise Solutions initiatives;
• Define and clarify with all stakeholders (technical and business) projects scope, timeline, budget;
• Define projects plan and synchronize with organizational strategy;
• Apply capacity management and formalize it in respect with the approved/to be roadmap;
• Drives team resourcing efforts with support and input from project team members;
• Identify specific streams integration prerequisites and sync related actions for each team;
• Accurate progress reporting and issue/risk management with timely and effective escalation;
• Build and maintain Project delivery specific KPIs for tracking against target;
• Build and maintain Project Risks Register;
• Actively seeking ways to optimize delivery, client satisfaction and quality;
• Synchronize integration and transition projects with Cloud Migration Roadmap;
• Use & maintain projects supporting tools (Jira, Confluence, OneTTM);
• Process documentation and knowledge management;
• Promote agile delivery methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe);
• Promote lessons learnt approach and provide process improvements;
• Prepare and provide consistent status report for Board presentation.
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment