Who are we?
At K2view, our purpose is to make every customer experience personalized and profitable – delivering value to digital transformation, service, marketing, and compliance teams, enabling next-generation experiences in many countries.
The K2View platform continually process the customer data from all systems, enriches it with real-time insights, and transforms it into a patented Micro-Database™ - one for every customer. To maximize performance, scale, and security, every micro-DB is compressed and individually encrypted. It is then delivered in milliseconds to fuel quick, effective, and pleasing customer interactions.
Global 2000 companies – including AT&T, Vodafone, Sky, and Hertz – deploy K2View in weeks to deliver outstanding multi-channel customer service, minimize churn, achieve hyper-segmentation, and assure data compliance.
For more information, visit K2view at http://www.k2view.com.
In two sentences
You will join our core team in Bucharest, work in a unique, high focus, a start-up like team within the K2view product team as a key contributor to the design, develop, modification, debug and/or maintenance of our K2view’s latest technology platform.
We are looking for an ENERGETIC, ambitious, and talented developers with attention to details, focus on quality.
What will your job look like?
You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
You will follow K2view software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology, and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
You will work within a team, collaborate, and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information system, Industrial Management, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- More than 3 years of experience in a software engineering role
- Deep understanding of backend systems development
- Thorough understanding of software development methodologies, principles and procedures, and related software management tools
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience in Java language
- 3+ years’ experience in Linux and Windows operating systems
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL/NoSQL Databases
- 3+ years of implementation experience
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Fluent English speaking/writing skills.
- Experience working with Distributed DBs
- Experience as a tier 1 customer support role
Why you will love this job:
You will be a key member of a Development team, a dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
You will have the opportunity to expose yourself to the most advanced cloud technologies (Kafka, ElasticSearch, Casandra, AWS, Azure, Google) and tools and grow yourself as top Developer person in a multinational environment for different global market leaders in their field.