Administrative Assistant - Formatting | Reff & Associates
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
This position plays an integral role in supporting the success of Reff & Associates (member of Deloitte Legal) departments by providing support to our internal clients in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment.
The right candidates should meet as many of the following requirements:
• Very good knowledge of English, both verbal and written.
• Computer literate (MS Office, databases, Internet) - advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
• Excellent organizational skills, details oriented, with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Able to work under limited supervision; self-driven.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff.
• Provide a comprehensive and confidential secretarial service focused on complex Word and PowerPoint (advance level) documents editing and formatting.
• Means to join a dynamic and competitive environment, which preserve a uniquely collegial culture.
• Means to be part of a team where we believe that success is measured in the long run and therefore, we approach relationships with a desire to build long-lasting partnerships.
Reff & Associates (member of Deloitte Legal) provides the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with some of the world’s most complex consulting issues. On top of that, you will have a possibility to be a part of young, energetic, and enthusiastic Admin team, who often collaborates on various internal projects and helps each other on daily matters. If you want to be an invaluable member of the team that helps deliver the Reff & Associates experience from the inside out, internal client service may be what you are looking for.
What we offer:
• Great start for a fresh graduate in a multinational company, but also a very good opportunity to continue your professional development.
• Professional team and dynamic working atmosphere.
• Open and friendly organizational culture.
• Supportive colleagues
• Attractive and modern working environment with great location.