Maintenance Electrical Engineer
Location: Zalau, Romania
Purpose: Supervises the execution of workshop activities by managing resources and effectively interacting with internal/external clients. Ensures compliance with quality, time, cost and safety standards.
- Supervises the execution of installation, mounting, repairing and start up activities for pieces and equipment’s by managing resources and effectively interacting with internal/external clients. Ensures compliance with quality, time, cost and safety standards. Optimizes working cycle in the workshop.
- Supports BMGs in the analysis on critical equipment’s by identifying failures and performing tests on all its components.
- Guarantees technical resource availability, ensuring a suitable minimum stock.
- Participates in the development of maintenance information systems and supports actions as required. Analyzes and uses the information provided in order to support the decision making process.
- Ensures the application of health, safety and environment standards and practices.
- Participates in maintenance programs to minimize/optimize the use of required energy.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures. Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
- Degreed in: Electrical Engineering / Automation Engineer or other related technical fields.
- Language: English - Intermediate
- Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook, Maintenance , Electrical Maintenance, Electro-Mechanics, PLC, Sensors
- Passion for the industrial, technical and manufacturing industry
- Enjoys being technically "hands-on" activities
- A proactive and problem solving mindset when it comes to facing challenges.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave