Recruitment Team Leader
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
We’d love it if you had:
• Proven experience of achieving personal and team recruitment goals in high volume areas as well as specialized roles;
• Previous responsibilities for the day to day running of a team (calibrate workload, monitor advancement, consult, advise and coach), while also carrying own recruitment projects;
• Experience of successful collaboration with senior stakeholders and hiring managers;
• Excellent Interpersonal skills, and the ability to build positive relationships and demonstrate resilience while working under pressure;
• Great organizational skills, ability to address current and future recruitment requirements by aligning team's activities;
• Experience with various sourcing platforms and job boards, and with passive sourcing (LinkedIn, headhunting, leveraging internal referrals);
• Up to date with market trends in terms of recruitment solutions, tools & techniques, employer branding, other market demands impacting company's ability to attract competitive candidates;
• Self-motivation and solution orientation skills;
• Initiative and strong work ethic;
• Strong relationship builder with excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Ability to solve problems in a measured and creative way;
• Written and spoken English to a professional proficiency level;
• Advanced MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
You need to successfully:
• Coordinate the team by offering motivation, guidance, workload distribution, mentoring;
• Consult with key stakeholders to ensure process alignment, suggest alternative considerations, solutions or sources;
• Design and monitor key metrics to ensure team success, productivity, and performance;
• Constantly review recruitment process' efficiency and suggest changes to improve both candidates and hiring managers experience;
• Analyze the recruitment needs, together with the Hiring Managers for a better understanding of Senior profiles;
• Conduct interviews for Senior Projects using various reliable selection tools/methods to filter candidates and prepare the short-lists;
• Anticipate supply and demand challenges based on business needs and external factors, and presents solutions to business stakeholders on how to manage them;
• Prepare and communicate weekly reports which details the performance of each vacancy and take actions where necessary;
• Improve organization`s attractiveness and employer branding by recommending new policies and practices;
• Involved in the processes of evaluating an employee's performance and potential;
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
What comes with the job?
• A real motivating salary package;
• Specialized trainings;
• Medical services subscription.