R&D System Engineer (Wireless technology)_Sibiu_VNI
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
* Develop and release wireless part of parametric (PTT) & life-time testers (LTT) for new generation products ("connected car")
* Propose new test strategies for various wireless technologies (5G, 4G, IEEE 802.11, BLE, GNSS, SDARS, RKE, Radio, etc)
* Ensure that Continental wireless procedures (RF good practices, calibration, etc) are correctly applied on wireless testers
* Ensure optimization of device test time for wireless products
* Local support for wireless testing activities
* Be an active part of Continental Wireless community
* Transfer wireless test experience & knowledge to our production colleagues
* University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or similar areas;
* Understanding of RF basic principles (wave propagation, interference/perturbation mitigation, RF measurements, antenna principles, etc)
* Basic knowledge of some wireless technologies
* Ability to read and understand wireless standards/documentation
* Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in wireless area (R&D, test engineering), automotive or non-automotive industry
* Minimum 1 years of relevant experience in test development (programming, debugging) or in a R&D project development (hardware, radiofrequency...)
* Understanding of electronic circuits;
* Profiency in English.
* Good knowledge of various wireless standards (5G, 4G, IEEE 802.11, BLE, GNSS, SDARS, RKE, Radio, ...)
* Experience in wireless measurement techniques, conducted and radiated (S-parameters measurements, standard-specific measurements like EVM, Frequency error, IQ offset, ...)
* Experience with different wireless test equipment's available on the market (spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, RF generator, Shielded Box, Network simulators, ...)
* Experience in using and integrating wireless test equipment's into a test environment (impact of antenna position, RF filtering, Wireless equipment configuration, RF cable routing, RF shielding, etc)
* Experience in antenna measurement technics and methodology in relation to wireless testing (antenna impedance parameter, matching, impact of near environment...)
* Experience in integration of HW and SW test systems.
* Experience in validation and release of test equipment (MSA, Gauge R&R, etc)
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: Continental dezvolta tehnologii si servicii inovatoare pentru mobilitatea sustenabila si interconectata a oamenilor si a bunurilor acestora. Compania cu profil tehnologic fondata tn 1871 ofera solutii sigure, eficiente, inteligente si accesibile pentru autovehicule, masini, trafic si transport. Continental a realizat tn 2020 o cifra de afaceri de 37,7 miliarde de euro si are tn prezent aproximativ 193.000 de angajati tn 58 de tari si piete. Tn 2021, compania aniverseaza 150 de ani de la tnfiintare.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart.