Software Architect C++/Embedded Linux – Timisoara
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded solutions for the automotive industry. We stay on top of the latest innovations, such as connected cars, car as a sensor and autonomous driving.Cerinte
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics or similar
• You have extensive experience in C++ development – more than 8 years
• You have an excellent system understanding and the ability to abstract.
• You understand the impact of design decisions (HW and SW) with respect to quality and reliability and have the competence to align the design with stakeholders.
• You have an understanding of functional and non-functional requirements and their impact on the system behavior.
• You also have profound expertise in UML design.
• You are a fast learner and have strong willingness to learn new things.
• Knowledge of SW programming for Linux
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
It is a plus:
• Experiance with model based driven behavior systems
• Experience in development and/or integration of Linux based software for automotive embedded
• Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry
• Knowledge on Data Distribution Service (publisher-subscriber).
• Ideally you are familiar with A-SPICE and automotive safety
• Experience in working based on Agile Methodology
• Experienced in SVN and Jira
• Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze, team player
• You specify automotive software solutions according to customer requirements or internal product roadmap including features, sequences and interfaces.
• You will be responsible for the development of product SW components (requirements definition, architecture and design, coding, testing, integration and validation, documentation)
• You will serve as the technical lead for the team you are part of.
• You will work in an international project team across several sites and EB domains.
• You interface with system architects and experts in all software related areas of automotive software development.
• You identify, generate and promote reusable work products and concepts.
You will join a young and motivated team to support our worldwide developed projects for automotive customers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• Career development opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The opportunity to gain excellent experience in challenging projects in which you take on a specialized task
• You develop software with advanced process models throughout the development process
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings organized in order to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• An employee-oriented company culture
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company!