Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Fluent in English.
• Knowledge of Linux Ubuntu, Red Hat.
• Knowledge of VMware, ESXi and vCenter.
• Proficiency with scripting languages such as shell, Perl
• Familiarity with standard monitoring solutions such as CheckMK or Icinga2
• Between 1 - 5 years’ experience in PHP.
• Knowledge of SQL databases.
• Experience with versioning systems such as Git.
• Systems Integration and communication technologies – SOAP, REST, FTP, HTTP/S, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, TCP.
Nice to have:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
• Knowledge of Oracle Solaris.
• Knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Symphony
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies, namely Scrum and Kanban
• Awareness of CI/CD tools: Git, Jenkins, Jira.
• German language is a plus.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Contribute to the design, implementation and support our server infrastructure including Kubernetes/Docker, virtual machines, databases.
• Shaping and maintaining our automation development environment (Python libraries, virtual machines, data bases)
• Developing software as part of a dynamic team employing the agile methodology
• Participate in the planning and designing stage of solutions for business cases.
• Ability to share best practices and code standards to the team;
• Remain up-to-date in terms of current (and future) technologic trends;
• Hand-on ability to automate repeated tasks.
• Take part in various workshops, both internal and external, in order to expand your knowledge.
• Follow a continuous everything approach (continuous development, integration, testing and deployment).
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!