Global HR Data Privacy Champion
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5000 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of HR Operations, you will act as the data privacy subject matter expert on HR processes and procedures, ensuring the global implementation of and compliance with the Data Privacy principles for Allianz Technology SE’s HR activities. You will play a central role in the global network of HR Data Privacy Champions operating in Allianz Technology’s biggest units around the world.
- Act as a single point of contact for Allianz Technology Global HR to the Allianz Technology Data Privacy Officer and steer the local HR Data Privacy experts
- Manage the Data Privacy Assessments process for HR activities, including initiating both Data Register Assessment and Privacy Impact Assessments processes
- Collaborate with different HR teams to complete data privacy assessments and respond to requests raised by the Data Privacy team (risk mitigation proposals, queries for additional information)
- Advise HR Information Owners on privacy-related matters
- Coordinate responses to Data Subject Rights requests and advise HR Information Owners on necessary actions
- Advise and collaborate with local DPO (Data Privacy Officers)/DPP (Data Privacy Professionals) on business-related matters
- Act as liaison between DPO/DPP and Personal Data Incident Owner and the Information Owner and provide support in handling any such incidents, subject access requests and complaints
- Support DPO/DPP in the deployment & delivery of Data Privacy awareness campaigns and trainings
- Establish any necessary checks/ procedures to ensure the Allianz Privacy Standards are being adhered to in the HR function
- Minimum 5 years (corporate) business experience
- Sold understanding of the HR product catalogue and core processes, and employee lifecycle; familiarity with SAP SuccessFactors advantageous
- Interest in Data Privacy is a must; experience in Data Privacy (& associated management tools) desirable
- Experience in an international working environment highly desirable
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); other languages are a bonus
- Competency in MS Office
- Solid communication skills (written/ spoken) to different hierarchies, incl. excellent presentation skills (in person and virtual)
- Ability to simplify complex topics also for non-experts, manage various interests and steer discussions to a desired end
- Ability to work independently as well as engaging with various stakeholders in virtual teams across various continents and cultures
- Active discussion and collaboration partner for service providers as part of the HR value chain, ensuring good vendor relations, continuous improvement and smooth service delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, hands on mentality with capability to deliver results
- People management/ leadership experienced advantageous
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.