Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Assistant manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Imobiliare - Real Estate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Previous office management, administrative or assistant experience could be a plus, but is not a prior condition.
• Strong oral and written communication skills both English and Romanian language.
• Ability to process complex technical data and concepts into client-ready information
• Good command in Microsoft Office Suite, notably in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to project manage small consultancy projects- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Attention to details; you should be able to identify shortfalls in information.
• Positive and proactive attitude.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
• Problem solving skills.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Team player.
• An interest in sustainability and/or learning about sustainable building.
As a assistant manager within our company, you will be working alongside some of the most experienced energy efficiency consultants in Romania, helping them organize daily tasks and assist many sustainable buildings in Romania and abroad. As part of your progression within the company you will have access to full training and support to become a fully accredited sustainability professional in your own right.
• Support the consultancy and project certification activities.
• Provide research and updated information required as part of submission to the certification body.
• Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Responsible for organizing all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the projects.
• Maintaining responsibility for inventory accuracy - determine inventory levels, anticipating requirements, placing, and expediting orders, verifying receipt, stocking items.
• Support marketing activities, coordinate external and internal events
• Carry out data analysis and report production in the delivery of strategic carbon management and reporting services, with focus on: Scope 3 Inventories, Net Zero Strategy development and Science Based Targets
• Collate and analyze technical and financial data on energy & carbon reduction solutions to provide practical and commercial information to customers
• Develop analytical tools and communications materials to support delivery of services
• Carry out research and analysis to develop our evidence base in carbon & net zero and input into external communications
• Attend internal and customer meetings / video conferences as required, managing the communication of progress updates internally and with customers.
Are you interested in sustainability or energy efficiency?
Would you like to work with some of the largest real estate developers in Europe and get to know more about sustainable development?
Have you ever wanted to become a fully certified “green” consultant, but lacked the opportunity or funds to do so?
If your answers is YES to any of these questions, this is the ideal role for you!
This leading sustainability consultancy company has a solid workload and an ethos of developing their staff, hence the creation of this job opening. Whether you’re an entry-level professional or just recently graduated, working with us could be a challenging and rewarding next step in your career.