Associate PMO Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Associate PMO Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Associate PMO Analyst
We are looking for a PMO Analyst to join our PMO team. As part of the team, you will be a source of knowledge and support while monitoring and managing the PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) software tools (Jira, Confluence, Amber Dashboard Tool). This includes systems administration, problem solving, process management, training, and implementation. You will be reporting to the PMO Manager and serving both the R&D & DSS Leaders, you will be responsible for ensuring the R&D & DSS leaders have accurate project information. This includes completed, active, and planned projects within these business areas. Data collection will include project status, and baseline variances to annual operating plans. You will also work with the R&D functional partners, Portfolio Managers, and Development Managers, using various digital tools to collect this information. This role requires someone with exceptional organization and process skills, attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills and a strong understanding of process and systems management. The ideal candidate must be able to work in an Agile, fast paced, team-oriented environment where innovation, creativity, a positive attitude, and passion are valued. Must have the ability to prioritize while multi-tasking and handle pressure with adherence to quality and deadlines while maintaining a high level of professionalism, courtesy, and ethics. Key Responsibilities
- Planning and implementing project management strategies, based on templates and toolsets.
- Ensuring project parameters meet stakeholder’s agreed-upon needs and expectations.
- Monitoring existing projects to ensure timely completion of reports.
- Preparing project status reports for leadership review.
- Reporting on status of planned, active, and completed projects using data and status reports to the Amber Leadership team.
- Ensuring the timely entry and updating of data by the various process owners and reporting on deficiencies in that currency to the Amber leadership
- Keeps Amber leaders & stakeholders informed of critical issues, project status, changes, etc. on a consistent basis.
- Provide multiple views or versions of reports based on stakeholder needs – for example: operations reviews, portfolio reviews, and executive updates, status reports
- Preparing weekly, monthly, yearly surveys.
- Ensuring all project strategies are in compliance with company standards, as well as regulations when applicable.
- Responsible for implementation, training, reporting, updating and continuous improvement of PPM systems. (Jira, Confluence, Amber Dashboard Tool).
- Works with the PMO leader to plan and execute future development phases, implementations and upgrades of PPM systems.
- Works cross functionally to identify reporting requirements of various user groups and implementation of actional reporting.
- Responsible for reports configuration, monitoring data, automating processes, sharing out reports, etc.
- Works with IT to communicate upgrades to various user groups.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a PMO Analyst in the IT/Software Development industry.
- Experience working with IT projects, initiatives, process timelines and reporting.
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience in Agile environments is a plus.
- Ability to analyze a range of complex data and inform on decisions based on analytical findings.
- Strong coordination, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a global team.
- Manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Understanding of the SDLC process within IT
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint