About the Role:
We are looking to recruit an experienced 3D artist for our new game on PC and Next Generation consoles. As a generalist 3D artist, you will be collaborating with the creative, design and development teams, and build assets and integrate assets in engine in order to establish the visual direction and 3D production workflows and pipelines of the product. Candidate will demonstrate ability and proven track record to :
- Partner with engineering and design teams to implement for, and integrate content in Unreal Engine.
- Model, texture, and light real-time assets based on concept design and other reference, using a variety of authoring tools and techniques.
- Create both organic and hard surface 3D models in major 3D authoring package and Zbrush.
- Animate characters and interactive objects, including rigging, skinning, using IK and FK animation with a major 3D animation package, and integrate in Unreal Engine. Knowledge of animation blueprints.
- Oversee, benchmarking and implementing authoring and integration of 3D assets for look development of environments, characters and interactive objects in the game prototype, following art and design directions and technical requirements, including but not limited to concept art, greyscale level block outs, art briefs, PBR materials requirement, polygon counts, etc.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to generate 3D artists artistic and technical briefs, task lists progressing in accordance to schedules and milestones.
- Collaborate with art tech director and engineering for outlining asset authoring guides, processes, and production pipelines. Optimize assets and find implementation and integration solutions for environments, characters, interactive objects and basic VFX ; topology reduction and modularity, draw call reduction, lightmap baking, shader optimization.
- Display 3+ Years’ experience with Unreal Engine 4, including shader and objects blueprints, landscape editing and creation, foliage implementation and assets creation, scene lighting set dressing and post processing tools and techniques, character animation pipeline, particle system such as Niagara for VFX. Shader development experience a strong +
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and proven record of creating environment and characters assets in major asset creation packages such as Maya, 3DS Max, Houdini, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Photoshop, etc.
- Document 5+ years professional track record in games and/or real-time 3D
- Create 3D art in several styles, including highly stylized 3D worlds
- Communicate effectively in English (spoken and written)
Required Application Materials
· Reel or Portfolio demonstrating technical skills
A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
Great work environment, awesome people to work with