Internship for Prototype Sample Shop - PSS (TM)
As Internship Prototype for our Sample Shop from PSS, your responsibilities will be to:
* Place and track material orders in SAP;
* Maintain material database;
* Material preparation and setup for prototype production;
* Assist in prototyping activities related to electrical and mechanical behavior of our products;
* Support in producing prototypes on backend equipment;
* Offer support in project related to industrialization and continuous improvement.
* Are a student in 2nd or 3rd year (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation, Faculty of Mechanics, etc.);
* Have an advanced level of English (writing, reading and speaking);
* Are highly organized, with critical attention to details Have a strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
* Are a good team player with good and clear communication skills. Apply here!
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.