Group Leader Customer Quality, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth;
- Leadership skills are noticeable in your behavior;
- You have a structured, target oriented thinking, always with quality principles in mind;
- Colleagues can describe you as an analytical person with strong problem solving skills;
- Your focus is on collaboration, using effective coaching, motivation and communication skills;
- You can effectively cope with change and feel comfortable while handling risk and uncertainty;
- Your past experience gave you a strong decision making ability;
- Initiative and entrepreneurial mindset are part of who you are;
- You have fun at work;
- You bring positive attitude;
- You have passion in your blood.
- University degree in Technical Field.
Experience and Skills:
- Broad technical knowledge about manufacturing of series production;
- Demonstrated ability in leading multifunctional teams;
- International Leadership Experience is a plus;
- Experience in Automotive Manufacturing area of at least 5 years;
- Experience in Quality of at least 5 years.
- Certified Lead Auditor VDA 6.3;
- ISO9001 Auditor;
- IATF 16949 Auditor;
- Other customer specific trainings.
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will come with an answer shortly.
Your valuable contribution to something big :
- You will lead the team of quality customer engineers in CljP;
- You are responsible of: Onboarding, offboarding, successor planning, position leveling in order to ensure that we have the right experts incl. proxies for each topic;
- You ensure coaching and training of the team and related interfaces for topics within QMM-C-responsibility in order to built up and increase required competencies;
- You ensure that your group has good knowledge and will take care of the deployment of customer requirements, because is the primary contact for customers;
- You are responsible of preparation, coordination, and lead of customer audits;
- You ensure processing and coordination of problem solving using 8D method in case of customer complaints. This is one of the group main specialty;
- You ensure coordination of concessions;
- You improve and steer the improvements in quality management customer processes and procedures;
- You are in charge of reporting and presentations;
- You give your contribution and active leading for improvement projects and benchmarks;
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- You actively collaborate with other areas and cross-functional departments;
- You manage the complexity of the business: people, resources, improvement of efficiency, dealing with ambiguity, Creativity, Self-development. Conflict Management and Priority Setting are critical for this role.