IT Expert on Infrastructure & Technologies - IT TM
Do you want to be a IT Expert on Infrastructure & Technologies? As Automotive "IT Infrastructure Expert in Technologies, acts on a Senior Level position" related to Infrastructure, you will have the possibility to develop and implement own ideas, work on innovative projects and technologies, work independently within the specified framework and thus have a direct impact on the success of the future Automotive IT as well as Automotive business.
IT Datacenter administration and support
- Administering MIS* Systems: Storage (Netapp), Virtualization (Vmware, 3 vcenters), Central Management (CISCO UCS management), monitoring tools,
- Administering and supporting MIS* Hardware CISCO (Chassis/Blades/Switches), Netapp (Storage),
- Troubleshooting and debugging of IT infrastructure DC problems and incidents Level 3 in an international Environment.
IT Datacenter development (our future DevOps)
- Participation on development and implementation of service improvement solutions relevant to Agile/CI projects and daily operations.
Actively influence digital transformation and be a constant driver of technical innovation for MIS service.
Ensure necessary level of quality and compliance.
This is what it takes to be a successful in IT Expert on Infrastructure & Technologies
- Academic Degree (Computer Science, Business Informatics, Information Technology or comparable study)
- Several years of technical experience within the field of Information Technology, preferable hands-on experience around Storage, Virtualization, Hardware, Cloud services, Current environment (Vmware, Netapp cDOT, Cloud: AWS, MS Azure)
- Significant experience in scripting and SW development tool (e.g. Powershell, Python, other programing languages),
- Knowledge about Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban), Jira/Confluence, DevOps tools, automation tools
- Experience in project small, medium size,
- Problem-solving capability, decisiveness and result-driven,
- A positive attitude and desire to make an impact on an organization,
- Planning and organizational skills, high level of dedication, flexibility and independence,
- Ability to work in a distributed, word-wide environment/team,
- Intercultural experience (would be beneficial),
- Willingness to travel,
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
- A coach for the onboarding period;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;