Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
For our customer, one of the world’s leading glazing manufacturers who has developed a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine, mass transit, and military markets, we are looking for a Maintenance Supervisor.
Location: Gent (Belgium)
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering;
• 3 years+ Supervisory and maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment;
• Knowledge of mechanics, electrical, hydraulics;
• Full working proficiency in English a must; other languages an asset;
• MS Office average;
• Proactive, working together as a close-knit team, result orientation, able to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility).
• Responsible for keeping all the process and building equipment in operating condition to minimize downtime and ensure efficient production;
• Supervises shift maintenance employees;
• Collaborates with Operations personnel to ensure efficient production and minimize downtime. Helps in developing and improving preventive maintenance programs
• Manages spare parts inventory within budget and operational guidelines;
• Ensures that maintenance work is properly planned and scheduled;
• Evaluates the Preventive Maintenance effectiveness by analyzing maintenance costs and equipment downtime;
• Performs maintenance and repairs as needed.
• Contract: undetermined period;
• Relocation package: Single/Couple/Family (accomodation, transportation, furniture & travel allowance, excess baggage);
• End of year bonus: one month salary (prorated) - 13th salary;
• Hospitalization & group insurance.