Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Agile Manifesto and Agile methodologies, from a theoretical and a practical standpoint
• Awareness on technical practices: eXtreme Programming, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps
• Ability to enable the team to continuously increase product value
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Proven success working in a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
• Enjoys working with people (facilitating and collaborating)
• Attitude of empowerment and team building
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is highly appreciated
• Good with human relationships and has strong communication skills
• Knowledge of Kanban, Lean Engineering and Lean Startup are highly appreciated
• At least 2 years of experience in Agile project using Scrum
• For large projects, at least 5 years of experience in Agile projects and 2 years as a Scrum Master
• Fluent in English
• French is highly appreciated
The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring Agile in general, and Scrum or any other agile framework in particular is understood and enacted. He ensures that the Team adheres to Agile practices, culture, values and that it understands the chosen framework's theory, practices, and rules (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc...). He is a servant-leader of the Team.
He helps those outside the Team understand which of their interactions with the Team are helpful and which are not. He helps everyone change these interactions to improve the performance of the Team. He challenges the Team to achieve best quality, user alignment, value creation and team engagement