Alliance Management Office Ford (EU Citizen only) | Wolfsburg, Germany | 1 Dec, 2021 - 31 May, 2022
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AIESEC in Romania active
View all jobs Alliance Management Office Ford (EU Citizen only) | Wolfsburg, Germany | 1 Dec, 2021 - 31 May, 2022 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in touristic countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL or Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting for to upscale your career?
Volkswagen AG are consistently driving the further development of automotive engineering with a focus on electromobility, the digital transformation of the brand and smart mobility. They are present in more than 150 markets worldwide and produces vehicles at over 50 locations in 14 countries.
- prepare, coordinate and evaluate workshops about the topics "Change, Collaboration, Culture" and "Communication"
- support the execution of different projects
- support the project management of the purchasing cooperation with Ford
- plan and track measures
- Available for period of realization: 1 Dec, 2021 - 31 May, 2022
- Background: Sociology (Required), Economics (Required)
- Minimum level of studies: Bachelor (required)
- English language, B1-B2 (required)
- German language, B1-B2 ( can be a bonus )
- Nationality: EU Citizenship
- Maximum age for applying: 30 years old
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- World citizenship
- Salary: 1300 EUR per month
- A computer will be provided
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field