IT Application Administrator for SAS 9.4
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service center in Bucharest, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Minimum 1 year experience in installation, configuration, administration, and monitoring of applications specific to some business lines (computer applications specific to the financial-banking field is an advantage; technical infrastructure applications are excluded, such as virtual machine management tools , storage, AD, antivirus, network equipment..etc);
• Management of the implementation in the production environment of banking applications (or of a business line);
• Providing level 2 support for applications and related computer systems;
• Experience in installing, configuring and administering Tableau Server application
• Experience in managing applications installed on platforms with Unix operating systems, Microsoft Windows;
• General knowledge of middleware (IBM WebSphere, Oracle Weblogic, Tomcat, Jboss, PowerCenter Informatics, IBM MQ); knowledge in installing and debugging applications that use these systems in their software architecture)
• General programming knowledge (python is an advantage) or general knowledge of shell scripting (bash, powershell, batch);
• General knowledge of software architectures and hardware infrastructure elements;
• General knowledge in containerization / orchestration solutions: Docker, Openshift;
• General knowledge of virtualization solutions (VMWare, Hyper-V);
• General networking knowledge;
• General knowledge in using server and application monitoring tools (such as CheckMK, Graphana, Kibana, Prometheus, Oracle Grid, etc.);
• General knowledge of ITIL methodology with focus on change management, incident and problem management processes.
• Knowledge of English and French (beginner)
• General knowledge of databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience in operating BI tools - SAS 9.4 is an advantage;