Key Account Manager - Public Sector
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Edenred Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Key Account Manager - Public Sector active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
- WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards). True to the Group’s purpose, “Enrich connections. For good.”, these solutions enhance users’ well-being and purchasing power. They improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency, and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day. In 2020, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed close to €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, CAC Large 60, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
- YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
- Promoting and selling Edenred’s products and services to the Public Institutions;
- Continuously prospecting the market to acquire new customers (Public Institutions and Merchants);
- Managing the relationship with the existing customers, while identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities;
- Preparing commercial offers, negotiating contracts and ensuring after sales support for customers;
- Elaborating data analysis and reports related to own activity and customers’ performance
- WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
You have demonstrated:
- Market and customer orientation
- Analytical competence and decision making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of MSOffice package
- University degree
- Good level of English language
- Clean driving license, B category
- Availability to travel
- Languages required: Romanian & English
- EXPECTED START DATE
- OTHER DETAILS
- Specific working conditions: Full-time job