Data & Power BI Specialist VNI CE (TM)
We are looking for a personality passionate in data analytics and business intelligence to create transparency for decision taking. Tasks include:
* Create Business Intelligence dashboards, data visualizations and presentations that provide clear insights and predictions for executive leadership;
* Data modeling based on data mining and processing from primary and secondary sources;
* Perform systematic statistical data analysis for the discovery, interpretation and communication of meaningful patterns;
* Continuous improvement of reporting dashboards and data models including internal and external benchmarks;
* Identify opportunities to improve data quality and related processes and strategies with technology solutions.
* Academic degree in Mathematics, Informatics, Engineering, Economics or similar;
* Relevant in deep working experience in data management and tools e.g.; Knime, R or Python for Data Mining and Statistical Programming, Power BI or Tableau for Data Visualization as well as Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel;
* Strategic thinking with problem solving competencies and well-structured working method;
* Good communication and presentation skills in English;
* Proactive and highly motivated personality with strong team player attitude;
* Willingness to travel internationally on occasions.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.