Experienced SW Test Engineer for Embedded Systems in ADAS (TM)
ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) develop innovative products based on different technologies like CAMERA, RADAR or LIDAR. Our top products are Lane Departure Warning by detection of lane positioning, Traffic Sign Recognition, Adaptive Cruise Control for automatic breaking and accelerating based on traffic conditions in front of the car, Blind Spot Detection for detecting obstacles in the blind spot of the mirrors and Close Velocity Sensing for collision detection and automatic full break of vehicle. Our products belong to the future of automotive industry especially by introducing fusion algorithms combining different functionalities making the car autonomous and aware of the surroundings.
For all products above we develop complete projects for major car manufacturing companies.
Responsibilities in our team range from development of SW up to SW Integration, SW Validation, SW Project management and customer interface.
As a Software Test Engineer you will:
* Define and develop test cases for the developed software product;
* Document test results and provide test reports;
* Use your creativity to develop test scenarios which expose critical bugs;
* Be part of a software validation team;
* Cooperate with an international development team and customers.
* University degree in relevant field (Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics);
* Minimum 2 years of experience in SW testing;
* In depth knowledge of test design techniques (Penetration testing is a plus);
* Knowledge of automotive products architecture is an advantage;
* Knowledge of embedded systems is an advantage;
* Very good communication skills;
* Very good English;
* Focus on continuous improvement;
* Spirit of initiative and commitment.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.