Operations Mechanical Engineer for Test Equipment HMI (TM)
If you are a Mechanical Engineer, consider yourself an innovative and creative thinker and you would like to join us for driving the Manufacturing Test Engineering standardization on a global scale apply now for our Operations Mechanical Engineer for Test Equipment in BU HMI (TM).
* Act as Equipment Project Manager for Test Equipment - manage full and complex mechanical projects both internal (different standardization teams and different locations) and external ones (equipment suppliers and technology integrator) or several projects simultaneously;
* Create and modify mechanical designs or portions of projects or complete Test Equipment projects of high complexity used in manufacturing environment;
* Check products design and provide feedback to R&D for Design for Manufacturing reviews;
* Responsible for test equipment specification and involved in RfQ processes;
* Review and approve suppliers equipment/lines design proposals according to our internal manufacturing standards and supervise the equipment development and commissioning;
* Strive for test equipment global standardization on a module, equipment and line level and assure the proper roll-out within all our manufacturing location. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Mechanical Engineering university degree;
* Minimum 3 years experience in Mechanical Engineering design creation;
* Equipment Project Management experience is an advantage;
* Knowledge of appropriate techniques: design, calculation, CAD modeling, drawings creation;
* Knowledge of materials properties, behavior, and tolerance calculation;
* Knowledge of drawing standards and design guidelines;
* Automation knowledge (pneumatics and PLC) is a plus;
* intercultural sensitivity;
* English language proficiency.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.