Contractor Role Training & Development Specialist ID 1171800
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Telekom Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Contractor Role Training & Development Specialist ID 1171800 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Telekom Romania este un brand dinamic, care oferă servicii de telecomunicaţii fixe şi mobile complete, inovatoare, personalizate pentru o comunitate vastă de clienți, cu aproximativ 10 milioane de contracte de servicii.
Soluțiile noastre deschid o lume infinită de oportunități de a împărtăși cele mai frumoase și emoționante experiențe cu familia, prietenii, colegii și cu cei din jurul nostru. Misiunea noastră este să îmbogățim viețile oamenilor, oferindu-le acestora servicii integrate fixe și mobile, tehnologii de ultimă generație 4G, fibră optică, precum și Internet TV, care aduce utilizatorilor o nouă experiență de divertisment, cu acces la conținut exclusiv și de calitate, pe toate ecranele, și funcționalități interactive avansate. În ceea ce privește clientii business, Telekom Romania este partenerul de încredere al companiilor, pentru care oferim soluții complete de comunicații și IT&C care să sprijine companiile să devină mai competitive și mai agile.
Soluțiile noastre conectează oameni, mașini și conținut, pentru un viitor mai bun, mai sigur și mai simplu.
We will definitely meet if you check the following:
• ANC Trainer Certification + Other courses or specializations represent an advantage;
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales training and coaching activities in a multinational organization;
• Previous experience in the telecom industry, retail sales, D2D sales, call center is an advantage;
• In-depth training knowledge (analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation) and adult learning theories and the ability to apply them successfully;
• Flexibility to respond positively to frequent changes in the program;
• Ability to plan and organize activities and set priorities;
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure, with very short deadlines;
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills, proving the ability to build close working relationships with managers, sales agents and colleagues;
• Ability to evaluate effectively by providing constructive feedback and the ability to coach for performance development;
• Creativity, originality, proactivity and positive attitude, with team spirit;
• Knowledge of English (written and spoken) - advanced level;
• Knowledge of Hungarian/ German is an advantage;
• Project Management knowledge - intermediate level;
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - advanced level;
• Valid driving license - category B, more than 1 (one) year old, without incidents.
The list of daily challenges:
• Coordinates, adapts, delivers and administers training programs according to the training needs identified for sales agents;
• Holds courses online, on the field, as well as in class (eLearning, on the job training, on the job coaching);
• Uses all forms of training for field activities (observation / monitoring, coaching and demonstration) as direct methods of training sales agents, as well as team leaders;
• Becomes an expert in knowing all aspects related to the products and services sold, including technologies, offers, sales techniques, intranet information systems, online eLearning tools, activation procedures and processes, escalation processes;
• Shares the best practices with colleagues;
• Manages the database with the status of course participants' evaluations and prepares monthly, quarterly and annual training reports;
• Is responsible for controlling and updating the planning of logistics resources, classrooms, to ensure that these resources are properly and equally allocated to training activities;
• Constantly reviews the evolution of trained sales agents or those in the assigned area in order to know the increase or decrease trends and to make possible recommendations, both for the improvement of training activities and for the sales process;
• Assists the new colleagues in delivery and provides feedback on the accuracy of the information delivered and the training techniques used.
• Health Services;
• Meal tickets;
• Personal and professional development;
• A team and a company that connects people.
Please take note that this is a 6 months contractor role, with the possibility of extension.