Senior Project Manager in Industrial Purchasing
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
Entering the Purchasing@Bosch world, you will work in a very international and dynamic environment, therefore it will be very helpful to:
- Have excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills;
- Bring positive attitude and willingness to continuously learn and improve
- Be well organized, focused and meet strict deadlines.
- Act proactive, independent and lead project to success.
Further technical qualifications needed:
- Technical background;
- English language: B2 Level; German or other languages represent an advantage;
- Previous Project management experience: minimum 5 years; (experience in Preventive Quality, Purchasing or Mechanical Processing areas represents an advantage)
- Project management know how;
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
The Purchasing Organization @Bosch is responsible for the management of external suppliers for direct components. Purchasing Engineering department is responsible for the management and qualification of new suppliers @Bosch (Drive and Control Division), release of suppliers & components according to Supplier Quality Management Process, supports process improvements and capacity extension projects at suppliers. During these processes, we work close with the other purchasing functions and internal customers.
In your work, you will:
- Manage purchasing projects:
- Plan, coordinate, execute, monitor project;
- Lead the project team (cross-functional team, no direct reporting);
- Work in close cooperation with the project team or other internal specialists;
- Present projects / Represent purchasing in front of higher management;
- Prevent potential problems and delays in projects;
- Strive to archive project targets in regard to Time, Quality, Costs.
- Ensure realization of Project according to Bosch Supplier Quality Management Process;
- Coordinate Simultaneous Work with Engineering and suppliers;
- Represent Bosch as a customer in relationship with suppliers during projects;
- Offer technical support within project; check feasibility of offer and manufacturing plan and show preventive mindset