Customer Support Associate with French and English - Fashion Industry
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PartnerHero active
View all jobs Customer Support Associate with French and English - Fashion Industry active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
PartnerHero is a mission-driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech-forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Good Eggs, Grindr, and Bentobox. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but a culture that values inclusion, belonging, and opportunities for professional growth.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits but values inclusion, belonging, and opportunity.
What you bring to the table…
● 1+ years of customer service experience: preferably supporting customers via email, chat, SMS, and/or social media platforms
● Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences and an ability to use challenging situations as an opportunity to exceed customer expectations
● Cherish PartnerHero Values: Be Humble, Take Ownership, Embrace Growth, Manifest Trust, and Care for Others
● Ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment —must be adaptable and comfortable with a constant and changing environment
● Strong conflict resolution skills and even temperament in challenging situations
● Polished written and verbal communication (French & English)
● Ability to properly understand and convey tone via written communications
● Creative problem-solving skills
● Impeccable judgment —the ability to make fact-based decisions that support desired outcomes particularly in ambiguous situations
● Loads of empathy —genuine care!
● Proactive attitude and ability to work independently
● Value the importance of diversity. We are building a diverse team spread across the world. Every candidate should be excited about working with a diverse variety of colleagues.
● Digital marketing, startup, fashion and/or e-commerce experience preferred
● Providing excellent and empathetic French and English language support via email, chat, SMS, and social media platforms
● Helping customers solve problems with strong troubleshooting, reading comprehension, and problem-solving skills
● Meeting or exceeding service level expectations consistently
● Analyzing recurring customer issues and creating insight reports to help our Partners make their businesses better
● Recommending preemptive support measures for the future
● Staying current with product/platform changes and educating clients on such changes
● Support the team by creating internal and external help documentation
● Executing on initiatives and collaborating on projects
● Take ownership and identify areas of opportunity that you can contribute to help the team as it grows
What We Provide
Competitive compensation based on experience
Attractive benefits package including private medical care, meal tickets, WFH/travel allowance
Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
Mentorship and opportunities for cross-functional development
We will reach out to you via e-mail once we process your application!