Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
• An academic education in accounting and economics. Knowledge of accounting principles
• Fluent in English
• Experienced and able to work as part of a team, yet also able to work independently
• 1-3 years background / work experience in similar position
• Experience from complex companies with globally locations
• Able to meet deadlines and coordinate multiple tasks at a time.
• Good analytical & numerical skills
• Good communication skills
• Proficient with Excel/Word
• Highly detail oriented and organized in work
• Ready for high intense and dynamic work environment
• Contract analyses with third parties, including financial implementation and execution of the contracts.
• Handling and analyzing business agreements and contracts from a financial and an accounting perspective.
• Collecting all information needed for validating accuracy and completeness of compliance, fraud fees invoiced to company
• Maintain constant follow-up for outstanding items
• Maintain strong communication and relationship with other teams within Finance department
• Provisioning and accounting responsibility within the respective domain (including posting journal entries)
• Raise, review & approve Purchase Requisitions / Purchase Orders in accounting system for related invoices
· Work on special projects as needed and/or ad-hoc analysis
• Assist other team members on various projects
• Analytical reviews
• Information systems orientation: familiarity with ERP systems and BO systems
• Good interpersonal & time-management skills