A COLOURFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY & THE WONDERS OF INFORMATION
This is us. A fast-moving team, senior enough to assure effectiveness, but young enough to be flexible and transparent, we started out in 2000 as a privately-owned-and-managed business.
We’re a company with a soul, driven by our values and dedicated to fulfilling our mission to offer world class services, by continuous learning. Our Paladins (just employees in some companies) are empowered to work hard, move up and stand proud.
With active investment in our people's professional development and with the creative-InCrys-touch, we support our clients throughout the project's life cycle, providing end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services.
• 5+ or 7+ years of experience in Business Analysis in a software development company;
• 2+ years experience as a Technical Analyst;
• 2+ years of experience with the onboarding process for new clients (Private Individuals Onboarding Module (“PI Onboarding Module”); Small-and-medium enterprise (SME) Onboarding Module (“SME Onboarding Module”));
• Previously worked close with an UX Designer;
• Experience working on multiple projects with end-to-end business analysis documentation;
• Experience working in omnichannel projects;
• Experience with SQL and REST;
• Experience integrating bank system like AML and KYC;
• Experience in redesigning bank process flows;
• Experience integrating GDPR, security, legal and Risk requirements in a banking project.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst, with previous banking expertise that will be in charge of making the business case for a client’s new product or service. You will be responsible for identifying, assessing, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities and advising the business on the best technology, and innovation approaches.
The ideal candidate will have experience in analyzing the impact of proposed solutions across the business, develop use cases and Agile stories to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to UX and dev team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews as part of a scrum team. You will also be in charge with conducting research to determine TAM, opportunities, and threats.
• Motivating salary;
• Stimulating working environment;
• Medical insurance;
• Annual team building;
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills;
• Gym membership discount.