This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs Team Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Sustainalytics, a Morningstar Company, provides high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies.
For more than 25 years, our firm has focused on delivering innovative solutions that have enabled the world’s leading institutional investors to identify, understand, and manage ESG-driven risks and opportunities. With Sustainalytics now a part of Morningstar, we’re accelerating our efforts to bring meaningful ESG insights to investors of all types across different asset classes at the company and fund level.
Sustainalytics’ Corporate Solutions unit works with hundreds of companies and their financial intermediaries to help them consider sustainability in policies, practices and capital projects.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline;
• At least 4-5 years of experience leading teams of 5+ people;
• Experience in ESG/sustainability domain is a plus;
• Project Management track record is a must;
• Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills;
• Proficiency with MS Office suite, particularly MS Excel; experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI is a plus;
• Positive attitude and innovative mindset;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills;
• Passion for sustainability.
Nice to have
Project Management certifications
• Manage all aspects related to project planning and project portfolio setting within the Incidents Team as well as project execution within the sub-team;
• Identify, assess and develop plans to mitigate project risks;
• Communicate and work effectively within and across functional teams, and with all levels of stakeholders. Identify areas for improvement across the sub-team and proactively take steps to improve by arranging individual and group training sessions;
• Assist with quarterly evaluations for the team;
• Develop, monitor, and report on KPIs;
• Provide weekly status updates;
• A high level of accountability and the ability to prioritize and delegate is essential;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Manage the performance review process for the team alongside talent development and talent management;
• Queries and feed-back management for issuers and clients;
• Prepare product deliverables and participate in quality assurance processes prior to the research delivery;
• Contribute to methodology development and/or testing/implementation of new research