Junior Java Developer
We are a fast growing and innovative internet development company, with over 15 years of experience in building and maintaining web-based projects. Our main focus is the development and enhancement of one of the largest websites in the world, having an audience in the top 300 sites world-wide.
We value our staff by investing in their development, health and good employment practices. Our workplace has a creative, well-organized, dynamic and fun atmosphere, which allows people to develop their potential and enjoy sharing experience with other professionals.
- Deep knowledge of Java (JDK 8);
- Understanding of the tools used in development, like mvn, GIT or Dependency Injection (not specifically these ones);
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and web technologies;
- Experience in programming or equivalent combination of education and experience in software development;
- Friendly and reliable personality.
- Work within a team on incrementally released projects;
- Launch features early and adapt in regards to user feedback;
- Develop Internet applications taking in consideration performance and stability criteria.
- Competitive salary;
- Private medical plan at Medicover Clinic;
- Trainings & career development programs – in the country and abroad, online during this pandemic period;
- Meal vouchers (maximum value);
- Performance reviews and compensation based on your results;
- Team buildings and company events – we find reasons to celebrate! It could be about our wins, birthdays, or simply for having good time together;
- Cozy workplace located within walking distance of many delicious restaurants and cafés; during Pandemic we’re working from home, but our office is open for the employees who want to go out and meet their colleagues once in a while; we respect all the safety measures.