Recruiter @ Sameday
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
We’d love it if you had:
• University degree;
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in recruitment (customer support, call center, finance, commercial, sales, logistics, non-IT roles);
• Ability to conduct different types of interviews (group interviews, structured interviews, competency based);
• Experience with various sourcing platforms and job boards, and with passive sourcing (LinkedIn, headhunting, leveraging internal referrals)
• Skilled in organizing resources, establishing priorities, and dealing with several recruitment projects, in parallel.
• Up to date with market trends in terms of recruitment solutions, tools & techniques, employer branding, other market demands impacting company's ability to attract competitive candidates;
• Self-motivated with initiative and strong work ethic;
• Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.);
• Strong relationship builder with excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Reliable, provide accurate and efficient service under the pressure of constant deadlines;
• Team player having the ability to work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment;
• Strong observation, consultative and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to solve problems in a measured and creative way;
• Advanced English skills;
• Advanced MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
You need to successfully:
• Analyze the recruitment needs, together with the Hiring Managers for a better understanding of the needed profiles;
• Source and attract candidates by creating and placing job advertisements using job sites, direct search, social media or external & internal networking;
• Actively participate in activities during the interview processes and select the applicants together with the department managers;
• Maintain constantly discussions with the hiring managers regarding the recruitment process, offer support by preparing the status of the process;
• Conduct interviews using various reliable selection tools/methods to filter candidates and prepare the short-lists;
• Assess and evaluate the applicant’s relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
• Improve organization`s attractiveness and employer branding by recommending new policies and practices;
• Participate in the Onboarding / Induction process for the new employees in order to become fully integrated;
• Involved in the processes of evaluating an employee’s performance and potential;
• Prepare and negotiate job offers, sustain exit interviews, assist in the evaluation process and provide feedback to the candidates;
• Update and maintain accurate records in the applicant tracking system and database;
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
What comes with the job?
• A real motivating salary package;
• Specialized trainings;
• Medical services subscription;
• Career development opportunity.