Internship for Administrative Support - CES - TM
Looking for an internship in the administrative field? Would you like to put your knowledge into practice in a dynamic, multicultural environment? As a student in our team, you will: Involved in organizing team events & meetings; Schedule technical tests and interviews; Prepare reports and presentations necessary for ongoing activities. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
Job Requirements :
* University student (i.e.: Communication & Public Relations, Social Sciences, etc.);
* Very good MS Office knowledge;
* Attention to detail;
* Diligent and responsible;
* Good communication & networking skills;
* Good English knowledge.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A chance for further development on several areas;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Flexible working hours for your studies;
* Employee discount for local vendors;
* Health & wellness;
* Employee events.