Electrical Engineer for Access Products - VNI CE TSR
We are looking for an electrical design engineer to join our team in Access systems in Timisoara. Smart car access is a very complex and interesting field consisting of products that include RF/LF wireless systems, Bluetooth, Wireless Power Charging, NFC and other new technologies. The candidate will work with us for designing and testing electrical circuits for products like: remote keyless/passive start-and-entry keys, standalone receivers and transceivers, wireless power chargers, NFC readers, telematic units, intelligent antenna modules etc. If you would like to work in this field in a professional and friendly environment, you have strong electrical design knowledge and good understanding of the RF field and technologies, we will be happy to welcome you in our group.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Electrical Engineering:
* Technical University degree (Electronics/ Telecommunications);
* Strong EE knowledge/ previous work experience in electrical design and/or automotive;
* Knowledge/experience in working with specific EE tools (Mathcad, Labview, Zuken etc.);
* Knowledge/experience in working with specific equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, electronic load etc.), soldering skills;
* Understanding of EMC, relevant experience in EMC testing;
* Very good English skills (writing, reading and speaking);
* Familiarity with new technologies like Bluetooth Low-Energy, 5G, UWB would be a plus.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.