Due Diligence Researcher with English+Dutch/Italian-Remote
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management
services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class
technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and
manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and
timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make
better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their
top and bottom line.
• Knowledge or experience in reputational risk, KYC, financial crime investigations, fraud, background check, due diligence investigations);
• Ability to meet deadlines whilst remaining flexible to prioritise urgent requests;
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accurate presentation of information;
• An enquiring mind prepared to question and pull together strands of information and to reach a conclusion that will ensure the firm is not exposed to reputational issues;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Good knowledge in the use of Word and Excel;
• Willingness to learn and work within a close-knit team, prepared to help others.
• Banking/FS experience would be a plus;
• Datamining activity;
• Researching facts on individuals & companies, using the Internet,
• Researching information through the use of online, databases and internet;
• Write reports in english based on research findings.
What’s in it for you?
· You will be part of a passionate global team
· Project ownership
· Competitive remuneration packages
· Growth opportunities and certification programs
· Private medical insurance at Regina Maria
· Remote working and work from home bonus
· Celebratory bonuses for special occasions
· Meal tickets
· Coursera access and Bookster subscription
· Comprehensive EAP program
· Engagement activities