Recruitment Business Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for driving recruitment best practices, processes and delivery across the region. The TAP will consult with hiring managers on establishing a sourcing strategy to attract, assess and deliver high profile talent to the company. The role will also be responsible for building a proactive talent sourcing strategy and pipeline as well as continued development and promotion of the Refinitiv employment brand. The role will partner with HR colleagues on specific internal and external initiatives and projects.
- Ensuring standardization of global recruiting processes and procedures
- Developing and managing a talent pipeline for the market that is in line with the businesses current and future requirements
- Develop and implement innovative and creative solutions to sourcing and candidate management - including developing direct sourcing channels; including market mapping, employee referrals, advertising and other methods
- Implement an internet and social media strategy campaign, evaluate funding sources and make proposals to ensure Refinitiv is appropriately positioned in the region
- Ensure regular reporting of relevant recruiting metrics to assess effectiveness of recruiting programs and talent hired
- Partnering with hiring managers and developing a sourcing strategy for each role and regular communication and updates to hiring managers
- Managing our Preferred Supplier List for the region, conducting qualitative and quantitative performance reviews and vendor briefing sessions. Ensuring that 90% of vendor usage is with Preferred Supplier
- Ensuring data integrity, having 100% of all applications recorded on Workday and accurate reporting and metrics
- Delivering Competency based training to all people managers and ensuring a robust hiring process that includes 100% of offered candidates have a competency-based interview
- Interviewing all candidates before they are hired and conducting relevant assessments i.e. Predictive Index, SBI, Technology Coding
- Ensuring a high quality and consistent approach to job descriptions and job adverts, including providing training and guidance to hiring managers
- Ensuring all hired candidates have Background and Reference Checks conducted
- Partner with all divisions to leverage relationships across the company
- Providing strategic market intelligence on hiring trends, competitor activity and salaries across the region
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Significant experience as a talent acquisition specialist within Technology
- Proven track record of hiring directly
- In depth understanding of hiring in relevant region
- Ability to build strong partnerships with internal and external networks, based on mutual trust, courageous and insightful advice, and consistent delivery
- Strong business acumen with a commercial/pragmatic approach
- Understanding and experience of cultural differences and their impact on business and organizational dynamics
- Effective oral and written communication skills when dealing with management and employees at various organization levels, including senior management
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to collaborate and work across a large, diverse, and matrixed organization
- Ability to deal with ambiguous and fluid situations
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Ability to build strong credibility with business leaders across the company
- Effective consulting skills in working with managers in setting recruiting expectations, developing an effective sourcing strategy and evaluating candidates
- Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.